[Openais] Segmentation Fault

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Mon Jan 31 10:36:03 PST 2005

Liam,

You are using the older (2nd generation) implementation of the
protocol.  This bug was in our bugzilla along with several (10+) other
issues relating to the protocol.  Because of this the protocol was
reeimplemented based upon totem (3rd generation protocol).  This
reeimplementation fixed the issue you describe.  We have a bug or two
with the new protocol but I'd expect those issues to be resolved fairly
soon.

I'd recommend upgrading to the latest bk or wait until we do a freshmeat
development release which should be next Monday.

Thanks
-steve